A ONE WEEK NATIONAL LEVEL WORKSHOP ON MATLAB APPLICATIONS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
(9th – 15th February, 2015)
- The department regularly organizes guest lectures by the experts on advanced topics to bring awareness among the students on the latest trends in the technologies.
- The guest lecturers are drawn from the industry like BHEL R&D, KTPS. TSTRANSCO, TSNPDCL and reputed academic institutions like NIT, OU, JNTU, etc.
- Till now the Department has organized guest lectures on the following topics :
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Power Electronics
- Control Systems
- Power Systems
- High Voltage Engineering
- Power System operation & Control
- Neural Networks
- For 2019-20 academic year:
- Organized guest class on Power System Analysis by Associate Professor, Dr. K. Bhaskar, JNTU, Hyderabad.
- For 2015-16 academic year:
- Organized guest class on Power System operation & Control by Professor D.M.Vinod Kumar, NIT, Warangal.
- Organized a seminar and workshop on Power plants by Mr. B. Raju, ADE, KTPS .
- Organized guest class on by Mr. Mr.Anjit Kumar Assoc. Professor, B.V.R.I.T Engineering College, Hyderabad.
- For 2014-15 academic year:
- Organized guest class on High Voltage Engineeringby Mr. K.Kumar, Assistant Engineer, TSTRANSCO.
- Organized a seminar and workshop on “MATLAB APPLICATIONS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING”