Library & Information Science
The College Library has 62555 Volumes 8173 Titles in various disciplines of Engineering & Technology, Management. Various National and International journals are being subscribed for promoting self-study. Several technical journals and latest research work can be accessed over the INTERNET, which is an added facility. A spacious reading room and a reference section with extensive Reading Material, Newspapers, Magazines, General English, GRE, TOEFL, and GMAT based texts are also provided. SBIT is a member of DELNET.
Library works from : 08 : 30 am to 06 : 00 pm
Circulation Section : 10 : 00 am to 04 : 00 pm
Reference Section : 08 : 30 am to 06 : 00 pm
Computerization / Automation
Pictures / Photographs of the Library Facilities
As on 30 June 2020
|Total No. of Books||62555|
|Total No. of Titles||8173|
|International Journals & E-Journals||1380+|
|Journals & Magazines||102+|
- Located in two buildings the Main Block and the Aryabhatta Block- with a total area of 4000sqft. spread over two floors
- Both the libraries accommodate Circulation Books, Book Bank Books,Newspapers and previous Volumes of the Periodicals
- Both the libraries possess Modern infrastructure with a reading capacity for 150 Users
- More than 627 Online e-Journals through DELNET Consortia & 102 + Indian Journals &Magazines
- Fully automated Library House-Keeping operations by using e-cap Library Software.
OPAC provides the access to the SBIT Library database.
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) allows the users to know the library collection andthe status of the Library document
- OPAC allows the users to search the database by Title, Author, Call Number, Accession Number of the document/book
- User can access SBIT OPAC from any computer connected to the SBIT- LAN