"The Examination branch is back bone of the Institution"
The Examination branch of the college is a confidential section with the responsibility of smooth conduct of examinations for all the courses and maintenance of student records etc.,
Functions of Examination Branch:-
- Distribution of Academic Calendars, Internal Examination Schedules to the students.
- Uploading Students Fortnight Attendance to the JNTUH.
- Conduct of Internal Examinations according JNTUH and SBTET Norms.
- Students Registrations for Regular and Supplementary Examinations.
- Download of Condonation and Detained Students list from JNTUH and display of the same in the Notice Board.
- Display of External Lab Time Tables and Conduct of Lab Examinations.
- Distribution of External Examination Schedules to the Departments and display of the same in the Notice Boards.
- Issue of Hall Tickets to the Students.
- Conduct of University End Examinations.
- Preparation of Seating Plans, Upload of Exam D-forms, submission of bundles.
- Display of the Results Published by JNTUH in the Notice Boards and distribution of same to the Departments.
- Collection of Marks Memos, Provisional Certificates and Consolidated Marks Memos from JNTUH and distribute the same to the students.
- Display of Re-Counting (RC) and Re-Valuation (RV) Schedules in Notice Boards.
- Registrations for RC & RV.
- Display of RC & RV results in the Notice Board and distribution of same to the Departments.
- Collection of Memos from RC/RV benefited students, submission of the same to the University and collection of modified Memos from JNTUH and distribution to the students.
- Resolving student Academic issues regarding promotion rules and other discrepancies like Name corrections on Memos etc.,
- Certificate Verification of passed out students for their Employment-requested by the Verification Authorities.